Please email our support team at email@example.com
with any questions or concerns.
It seems like I am enrolled in the wrong section online. How can I switch to the correct section?
To be transferred to the correct section, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your school and the number of the section in which you should be enrolled. A member of our Flip Learning Support team will transfer your enrollment to the proper classroom right away. Your full activity history, including all grades, will be automatically transferred to your new classroom, so you will not need to retake any quizzes, chats, or other activities.
Here are some common occurrences that may indicate that you are enrolled in the wrong online classroom:
- Your instructor says that you aren’t listed as an enrolled student, even though you have purchased the book and enrolled in an online classroom.
- Your online quizzes open and/or close on different dates than those that your instructor has announced in class or listed in the syllabus.
- Your instructor enters a grade of 0 in the gradebook for an assignment that you completed and successfully submitted.
I created an account online but have not received a confirmation email. Where can I find it?
If you have created an account but have not received a confirmation email after a few minutes, check the Spam folder of the email account that you used when creating your account. If the email is not in the Spam folder, you can have the confirmation email resent by visiting FlipLearning.com, clicking the “Students” tab to view the list of schools, and selecting your school. Once you’re on the correct school site, click the “Sign In” button under the “Students” heading, and then click the link that says, “Didn’t receive confirmation instructions?”
If an “Email Not Found” message appears when you try to resend the confirmation email, you may be using the incorrect school site. Please take a look at the “I’ve accessed my account before…” issue below for the steps you need to take to log in to the correct site.
I’ve accessed my account before but now I’m not able to log in. What should I do?
Oftentimes, students are unable to access their accounts for the reasons listed below:
- You are trying to log in to your account using another school’s website. Please check the URL at the top of your internet browser to see if you are on the correct school website when logging in. For example, if you are a student at the University of Southern Mississippi, the URL should read https://usm.fliplearning.com/ when you are trying to log in. If you are unsure of the correct URL, rather than using Google to search for the login page (incorrect results can often appear), visit FlipLearning.com, click the “Students” tab to view the list of schools, and select your school.
- You are trying to log in using an email address that is different from the one that you used to create your account. Like many students, you may have both a personal and a school email address. If you are having trouble logging in using one email address, attempt to use another one that may be linked to your account.If neither of these scenarios applies to you, please email email@example.com and a member of the Flip Learning Support Team will troubleshoot the issue with you.
My university bookstore ran out of copies of the Flip Learning textbook that I need for my course. How can I purchase the textbook online?
Listed below are the instructions for purchasing a textbook using the Flip Learning website (FlipLearning.com).
*Please note that these instructions are only for purchasing the digital-only version of textbooks. All print copies and “bundles” (shrink-wrapped packages containing both print copies and digital access cards) must be purchased through your school’s bookstore.
Student Purchasing Instructions:
Step 1: Create a New AccountVisit fliplearning.com and click the “Students” tab to view the list of schools. After selecting your school (make sure to select the correct school from the list), click “Student Registration” to create a new account or if you’ve already created an account, click “Sign In” under “Students” and enter your existing login information. Once you’ve completed the registration process, you will be sent a confirmation email. Please click the emailed link in order to activate your account. If you do not receive the email, please check your Spam folder.
Step 2: Enroll in the Correct ClassroomOnce your account has been activated, please sign in with your email address and password. Find and select your instructor and section number on the Enrollment Page. Please make sure to double-check that you’ve selected the correct classroom before submitting your payment information!
Step 3: Purchase or Redeem Access CodeEnter your credit card information under “Payment” and press “Submit” once you’ve double-checked your selected section number.
If you have questions or run into any issues, please don’t hesitate to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m having difficulty accessing a quiz. What should I do?
There are many factors that could be causing your quiz issue. If you are having trouble taking an online quiz, please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name and school
- The email address you used when creating your Flip Learning account
- The name of your instructor
- The section number of the course in which you are enrolled
- The chapter number of the quiz in question
- A description or screenshot of any error messages you saw when trying to take the quiz
Once you have provided this information, a member of our Flip Learning Support team will troubleshoot the issue with you to find and fix the source of the problem.